I'd been wanting to make the VCTOTW apricot-glazed almond cupcakes for a long time, and even had the almond meal and apricot jam ready and waiting in the cupboard. I finally got around to baking a batch this afternoon, and yes, they are delightful. I might put in more vanilla extract next time in place of some or all of the almond; also, next time I won't have the four-pack of Kingland soy yoghurt in the fridge for a month, eat the other three flavours, then realise that the remaining one expires the next day, and use that tub of blueberry-mulberry soy yoghurt in making cupcakes that are supposed to contain neither blueberry nor mulberry. Well, I don't think you can tell from the flavour... but
I know, y'know?

P.S. Gorgeous cupcake tea towel was a gift.
1 comment:
Beautiful and simple - they'd be great at the bake sale too! ;)
Also, love the tea towel, I'm always on the look out for cupcake ones!
Post a Comment